The National Results Portal can be accessed through this website. They are updated after every swim meet.
Click on the button on the right hand side of this page titled Results Portal.
Information in regard to Records
Pool Events sanctioned by Masters Swimming SA
In South Australia there are 9 pools that have certificates completed by surveyors and lodged with Masters Swimming Australia (National Recorder). They are:
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre, North Adelaide (25m & 50m)
- Marion Swimming Centre, Parkholme (50m)
- Port Pirie Community Swimming Pool (50m)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (25m & 50m)
- St Peter's College Pool (25m)
- Strathalbyn Community Swimming Pool (50m)
- Unley Swimming Centre (50m)
- Woodside Swimming Pool (25m)
Any National or Branch Records set in these pools will be accepted for National and SA Branch Records.
When a World Record is set at one of these pools an application is forwarded to the world body by the National Recorder with the relevant pool certificate attached.
No FINA World Records or World Masters Games Records can be set at the Australian Masters Games.
Masters Swimming Australia National Records (and Branch Records) are accepted. Once the records are accepted by the National Recorder the results of the Masters Games will be reclassified as a Time Trial as none of these swims can be used for FINA World Top 10 as FINA Masters does not recognise swims from non-MSA events or any Masters Games.